T E R M S O F S A L E
By placing an order on www.vintagelicks.co.uk you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays which we will not be responsible for. Regarding sizing: with many of our items being oversized and adapted conventional patterns, please write to us with any queries of exact measurements firstname.lastname@example.org
O U R R E F U N D S P O L I C Y
We regret to say temporarily we are NOT accepting refunds. As a start-up brand where there is a made-to-order system we cannot sustain a a traditional 28 day policy. We do accept refunds in exceptional circumstances, please see 3) of Consumer Rights for terms. Please contact us on more information on this.
P A Y M E N T
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
C O N T R A C T
1. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
2. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
3. Any drawings, descriptions or advertising we issue, and any descriptions or illustrations contained on our website are published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the Products they describe. They do not form part of the contract between you and us or any other contract between you and us for the sale of the Products.
4. We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification of the products which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements or, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
C O N S U M E R R I G H T S
1. If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within fourteen working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy.
2. To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. If you wish you can fill in and submit the cancellation via the form on our website www.vintagelicks.co.uk . If you use this method we will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation form. Your cancellation will be effective from the date you send us the email. Alternatively, you may use a copy of the form which is attached at the end of these Terms, or email us at email@example.com with "cancellation" in the email title. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
3. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same saleable/re-saleable condition in which you received them (with original tags, labels and hygiene standard in place, this includes the complimentary items we may have included. This is processed through quality control), if we have reason to believe you have worn once for an occasion or abused for design plagiarism otherwise the item will be sent back to you without a refund and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take care of the products while they are in your possession. We would advise that you keep evidence of returning the Products to us in case they are lost. We cannot refund your payment without either receiving the returned products or your evidence of their return.